- J41425 000001000 J41425000001000
Alvarez AP610ETSB Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Alvarez Regent Series is a high-quality, entry-level guitar line designed to provide superior instruments with many features and specifications y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The entry-level guitar. Redefined.
The Alvarez Regent Series is a high-quality, entry-level guitar line designed to provide superior instruments with many features and specifications you'll find in pro-level Alvarez models. Components such as the bi-level rosewood bridge, scalloped bracing and PPS synthetic bone nut and saddle, work together to get the best tone and response possible.
The sound is open and full, and the guitars have been made to respond well, making them rewarding to play.
Regent Series has also been designed with the student in mind and has a slightly slimmer neck profile and nut, making it very easy to hold and fret.
This guitar has a roadworthy, vintage vibe with a satin finish. This is a great looking guitar and for its size has a very open and warm voice. It is fitted with the Alvarez SYS250 from B-Band, a 3-band EQ with onboard digital backlit tuner.
- Features: Mahogany Top / Vintage Sunburst, Satin
- Mahogany Back and Sides / Satin
- SYS250 3-Band EQ w/Tuner
- Forward Shifted, Scalloped Bracing
- Mahogany Neck, Semi Gloss
- Bi-Level Rosewood Bridge
- PPS Synthetic Bone Nut and Saddle
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Headstock plate
- Ivory ABS Binding
- Premium Die-cast Tuners
- D’Addario EXP’s
A full sound makes them rewarding to play. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.