- J42384 000001000 J42384000001000
Alvarez AU70B 6-String Travel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This six-string baritone sized ukulele body offers fantastic versatility and is played and fretted just like a guitar. It's tuning intervals are also...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The size of a ukelele with the familiarity of a guitar.
This six-string baritone sized ukulele body offers fantastic versatility and is played and fretted just like a guitar. It's tuning intervals are also the same as a guitar too, only slightly higher, A to A. The ultimate travel instrument with really sweet tones and ease of play.
All Alvarez ukes are constructed with a dovetail neck joint for optimal strength and transfer of energy between the neck and body. The bracing design is a modification on traditional fan style braces to optimize response. The response is also aided by a solid “slotted” rosewood bridge, which enhances projection and helps to make string changes easier and quicker.
Other appointments and features include quality-seasoned tonewoods, real bone nut and saddles, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and premium tuners.
Alvarez Artist ukuleles are lively and sophisticated and deliver exceptional player experience.
- Overall Length: 30”
- Scale Length: 20”
- Tuning: A D G C E A (low to high)
- Baritone Ukulele
- Solid A+ Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- Semi Gloss Finish
- Ivory ABS Binding
- Herringbone Purfling
- Slotted Headstock
- Pearl & Abalone Inlays
- Real Bone Nut & Saddle
- Slotted Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mahogany Neck w/Dovetail Joint
- Premium Open Gear Tuners
Grab this easy-to-play ukulele. Order Today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.