- Write a Review
Lightweight and comfortable, easy to transport.
At only 3.3 lb., the DeLite is one the lightest, smallest guitars Alvarez ever made. This diminutive Delta derives its name from the fact it’s a delight to play. The body size is not a great deal larger than a baritone ukulele but is has a long scale and full size 1 3/4” nut making this a serious little guitar with a very special construction. Its great for focused bluesy tones and performs wonderfully when finger picked. Parents looking for a refined and correctly designed, high quality guitar for their child, look no further. The DeLite also comes with a super deluxe 15mm duo-foam gig bag, so its ready to travel the world.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce A+
- Back & sides: Mahogany Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Modified X Series X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23.675 in.
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
Low-profile with a charming voice. order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.