- Write a Review
A perfect size for when you're out and about.
Carefully designed with a unique bracing pattern and arched back to give you an incredible tone and response from a small-bodied guitar.
The LJ60 is a serious little instrument, perfect for when you're on the road, at the beach or sitting around the house. It has great projection and responds well across all six strings.
Comes with a 15mm DuoFoam Deluxe gig bag, ready for a journey.
Alvarez's Artist Series is now "The Award Winning Artist Series" - winning competitions and receiving rave reviews in the States, Europe and around the world. It's a truly designed line of guitars that stands tall and sounds sweet in the solid top guitar market.
Hand-selected solid tops; forward-shifted scalloped bracing, awesome tone and player experience¦.
Each model is designed to get the best out if its components, and for them to work together to produce a tone and player experience, rarely found in affordable instruments. These components include Alvarez's FST2M bracing system, bi-level bridge, real bone nut and great quality tonewoods.
FSTM is a forward-shifted X brace design. Both the X braces and asymmetric tone bars are scalloped. Moving the system forward allows for a larger soundboard which is optimized with a solid maple bridge plate for both strength and energy.
The sound is warm, open and powerful, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other. These guitars feel right and are exciting to play and responsive. Dig in and they shout right back at you, treat them gently and they whisper and respond instantly to the lightest strum or pick.
The solid ˜A' grade Sitka spruce and cedar tops are hand selected from quarter-sawn wood. This ensures consistent quality, and its no secret better guitars are made from better wood. Alvarez tops not only look great but they are stiff and strong and finely grained.
- Series: Alvarez Artist
- Top Wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Wood Arched Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Bracing System: FSTLJ
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Plate Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Chrome
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Accessory: 15mm DuoFoam deluxe gig bag
Get stunning looks and tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.