- Write a Review
Gorgeous tone from all-solid seasoned tonewood in a high-quality dreadnought body.
Nothing can really match a guitar made from all-solid wood. The deflection of the notes is quicker, the quality of the note is better and the sound of your guitar will improve as it ages. Ibanez's Masterworks guitars are incredible, seriously powerful and responsive. Now they are even better thanks to Ibanez's unique FST2M bracing system, making their sound even more refined and articulate. FSTM is a forward shifted X brace design. Both X braces and asymmetric tone bars are considerately scalloped to displace the vibrational energy and help create a strong and fluid tone and response. The sound is warm, open and clear, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood: Grade AA+ SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:SolidMahogany
- Bracing pattern:FSTM - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Body finish:GlossInfo not available
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:Info not available
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:info not available
- Number of frets:
- Neck finish:Semi-gloss
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Notch
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Premium Chrome
- Saddle & nut:Real Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Order this special Ibanez today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.