- Write a Review
A beautifully voiced guitar with high-quality Sitka spruce paired with East Indian rosewood.
Nothing can really match a guitar made from all-solid wood. The deflection of the notes is quicker, the quality of the note is better and the sound of your guitar will improve as it ages.
Ibanez's Masterworks are great guitars, seriously powerful and responsive and now built with their FST2M bracing system, their sound is even more refined and articulate. FST2M is a forward shifted X brace design. Both X braces and asymmetric tone bars are considerately scalloped to displace the vibrational energy and help create a strong and fluid tone and response. The sound is warm, open and clear, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other. <br>
Balance across the strings is important to the professional artist and the Masterworks instruments achieve this while offering the dynamic range and volume needed to help optimize the relationship between the player and the instrument.
SYS650 Pickup System
The SYS650 designed by B-BAND is an awesome EQ and dual pickup system that allows you to blend between the under saddle and bridge plate pickups. B-BAND’s patented electret film technology creates very true, acoustic reproduction and the system also includes a backlit chromatic digital tuner.
- Body type:Grand Auditorium
- Top wood:Solid AASitka Spruce
- Back & sides:SolidEast Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern:FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Semi-gloss
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Notch
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Premium ChromeDie-Cast, Gold with Ebony Buttons
- Saddle & nut:Real Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Polyfoam case
- Accessories:Info not available
Order this fun guitar today!