- Product J09260
Alvarez MGA66E Masterworks Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Alvarez MGA66E Masterworks Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a professional-grade instrument. It features all solid woods and a high l...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stunning and articulate, all solid wood professional guitar.
The Alvarez MGA66E Masterworks Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a professional-grade instrument. It features all solid woods and a high level of refinement from the top bracing to the body finish. Key appointments include the Alvarez SYS650 preamp, solid African mahogany for the body, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays, real bone nut and saddle, and die-cast gold tuners with ebony buttons. This Masterworks folk guitar comes with a deluxe polyfoam case.
The Alvarez SYS650 designed by B-Band
This is a dual pickup system with one undersaddle pickup and a transducer pickup placed under the soundboard. A blend control lets you fine tune the balance between the two.
- Series: Alvarez Masterworks
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Wood Solid African Mahogany
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Neck: One-piece mahogany, 50/50 semigloss finish
- Bracing System: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level rosewood
- Inlays: Paua abalone and mother-of-pearl
- Purfling: 1.5mm paua abalone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with 12th abalone fret inlay
- Headstock: Plate rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: Real bone
- Tuner: Premium die-cast gold with ebony buttons
- Binding: Acacia koa
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Pickup / EQ: SYS650
- Accessory: Deluxe polyfoam case (USA only)
- SYS650 designed by B-Band
- Fully chromatic, precision tuner
- Backlit LCD screen
- Three bands of rotary EQ
- Notch control that can be used to attenuate feedback or to shape your sound
Get stunning looks and tone. Order today.