- Write a Review
Vintage elegance and solid tonewoods.
The Alvarez MPA66 Masterworks Parlor Acoustic Guitar harkens back to a day before TV and radio, when home entertainment meant sitting together in the front room or parlor and making music. Guitars weren't so big back then, but big things do come in small packages with this retro-styled steel-string. Easy on the eyes with intricate details and easy to play with its comfortable action and compact body size, your Masterworks Parlor Guitar will quickly becomes the centerpiece to making music together at home or on the road. Comes with hardshell case.
- Series: Alvarez Masterworks
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Wood Solid African Mahogany
- Shape: Parlor
- Neck: One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Bracing System: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Inlays: Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Purfling: 1.5mm Paua Abalone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with 12th Abalone Fret Inlay
- Headstock: Plate Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Die-cast Gold with Ebony Buttons
- Binding: Acacia Koa
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Accessory: PC-1 Deluxe Hardshell case
Turn down the TV and share the sweet sounds of this traditional beauty. Order today.