- J41421 000001000 J41421000001000
Alvarez RD270CESB Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Part of Alvarez Guitar's Regent Series, the RD270CESB is a great sounding and looking dreadnought with a quality spruce top and redwood back and side...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A well-built entry-level cutaway dreadnought with B-Band electronics that makes for a great starter instrument.
The Alvarez Regent Series is a high-quality entry-level guitar line designed to provide superior instruments with many features and specifications you’ll find in pro-level Alvarez models. Components such as Alvarez's bi-level rosewood bridge, scalloped bracing and PPS synthetic bone nut and saddle, work together to get the best tone and response possible. Much like their more professional models, the sound of the Regent Series guitars is open and full, and they have been made to respond well, making them rewarding to play. The Regent Series was designed with the student in mind and has a slightly slimmer neck profile and nut, making it very easy to hold and fret.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Forward Shifted Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Semi-Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: B-Band
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Premium Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get started on your musical journey with help from this Alvarez Regent guitar. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.