- J09284 000001000 J09284000001000
Alvarez RD27CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Alvarez Regent Series is designed as an entry-level guitar that will keep new players focused and excited about their instrument from day one. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-size guitar that's affordable with mahogany back and sides and stage-ready electronics.
The Alvarez Regent Series is designed as an entry-level guitar that will keep new players focused and excited about their instrument from day one. They're classic-looking guitars that encompass many of the features and design elements that Alverez high-end instruments have, like its bi-level bridge, and a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. The models are finished in a high gloss and come in either Sitka or rosewood outfits.
Usually lamented guitars sound very thin and have difficulty projecting, but the Alvarez Regent Series has had a lot of attention paid to good construction and components, and are very open and sweet sounding while maintaining a very affordable price.
The RD27CE is a cutaway model with a fantastic B-Band SYS250 EQ and tuner installed. Includes gig bag.
- Series: Alvarez Regent
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back and Side Wood: Mahogany
- Shape: Dreadnought with Cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany, Satin finish
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Bracing System: Standard Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Headstock Plate: Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Tuner: Chrome
- Binding Ivory: ABS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Pickup/EQ: SYS250
- Accessory: 15mm duo-foam deluxe gig bag
Get stunning looks and tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.