- #J41500 000001000 J41500000001000
Applause Balladeer Series AB24AII Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
With all the essentials of the classic Ovation Balladeer sound and style, the Applause The Balladeer Series AB24AII Acoustic offers a loud and well-d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comfortable fit for any acoustic player with a mid-depth body and fast-playing neck.
With all the essentials of the classic Ovation Balladeer sound and style, the Applause The Balladeer Series AB24AII Acoustic offers a loud and well-defined voice, smooth playability and great value that make it ideal for beginning and intermediate players. Recognized Balladeer hallmarks are here, including the sculpted Applause-style headstock and center soundhole adorned with the classic Applause chevron rosette pattern.
Premium features include a laminated spruce top for clearly articulate tone, and a mid- depth Roundback Lyrachord body for greater volume and projection, excellent balance and supreme durability. The guitar also features fast, comfortable action and an easy-playing neck profile.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:Mid-Depth
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Roundback Lyrachord
- Bracing pattern:Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Not specified
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:NatoMahogany
- Scale length:25.25 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:SatinNatural
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Die-cast sealed
- Saddle & nut:ABS
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods, Body design
- Case: Sold separately
Order this special Ovation today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.