- #J41502 000002000 J41502000002000
Applause Balladeer Series AB24II Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With all the essentials of the classic Ovation Balladeer sound and style, the Applause Balladeer AB24II Series Acoustic-Electric offers a loud and we...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solidly built and priced mid-depth cutaway design capable for both stage and studio work.
With all the essentials of the classic Ovation Balladeer sound and style, the Applause Balladeer AB24II Series Acoustic-Electric offers a loud and well-defined voice, smooth playability and great value that make it ideal for beginning and intermediate players. Recognized Balladeer hallmarks are here, including the newly sculpted Applause-style headstock and center soundhole adorned with inlaid pearloid rosette.
Premium features include a laminated spruce top for clearly articulate tone, and a mid-depth Roundback Lyrachord body for greater volume and projection, excellent balance and supreme durability. The guitar also features fast, comfortable action and an easy-playing neck profile, and an Ovation CE304T with three-band EQ and built-in tuner for superior amplified tone and performance.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:Mid-Depth
- Top wood:Spruce
- Back & sides:Lyrachord
- Bracing pattern:Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish:Transparent Ruby Red
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:NatoMahogany
- Scale length:25.25 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:SatinNatural
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Die-cast sealed
- Saddle & nut:ABS
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
Are you a balladeer? Well then grab yourself a Balladeer...makes sense right? Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.