- J33956 000001000 J33956000001000
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels KW100 Imperial Lap Steel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Asher Acoustic Hawaiian Imperial lap steel is inspired by a passion for the 1930’s Herman Weissenborn guitars. Its hollow koa wood body and ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An impressive instrument with a solid koa top and a warm vibe.
The Asher Acoustic Hawaiian Imperial lap steel is inspired by a passion for the 1930’s Herman Weissenborn guitars. Its hollow koa wood body and neck design with traditional spruce bracing results in that unforgettable vocal tone and beautiful sustain.
This lap steel has finely appointed details such as black and herringbone binding, vintage style tuners, stained maple bridge and a decorative Piko dot, which is an ancient Hawaiian symbol of their great ancestors. This instrument was designed by Asher Guitars in Los Angeles - handcrafted in China. Each one has its own beautiful voice and will inspire you to play. Includes hardshell case.
Finely crafted with high end details
Construction with spruce bracing and quality tone woods
Hand made bone nut and saddle
Has a true vintage hollow neck slide tone
Impressive resonance and warmth
- STYLE: 6-string acoustic lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inch
- NECK AND BODY: solid koa top, koa veneer back and sides
- FINGERBOARD: koa with maple and pearl position markers
- PICKUPS: optional soundhole EMG or Duncan
- BRIDGE: dark stained maple with Piko dot
- NUT AND SADDLE: hand shaped bone
- FINISH: thin satin poly
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 3/4 in., bridge 2 3/16 in.
- CASE: Hardshell Case
- FRET LINES: 18
- TUNERS: high quality vintage replica
- BINDING: black with herringbone trim and rosette
- STRINGS: phosphor bronze 14-58
Get back to the heyday of lap steels. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.