- Product 513674
B.C. Rich Exotic Classic Deluxe Assassin Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ASM Exotic Classic Deluxe cuts no corners! With an exotic spalted or AAA quilted maple top with ebony stringers, neck-through construction, ebony...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ASM Exotic Classic Deluxe cuts no corners! With an exotic spalted or AAA quilted maple top with ebony stringers, neck-through construction, ebony fretboards and stringers and coil-tapped Rockfield Mafia pickups, this may be the ultimate BC Rich flat top!
Neck-through construction is used on the Mockingbird ST because it provides the best possible sustain, resonance, comfort and access to higher frets. Neck-through has long been considered the premium construction method for high-end guitars. This construction starts with a long piece (or pieces) of premium North American maple. That piece runs from the tip of the headstock to the strap button on the opposite end of the guitar. This means that the headstock, fingerboard, pickups and bridge all are mounted to this single sound foundation. Sonically it is a difference you can hear. The neck-through construction also allows deeper cutaways, providing comfort no bolt-on or set neck could offer.
Rockfield Mafia Pickups
The Rockfield Mafia pickup is the perfect choice for that warm, overdriven tone that has made some of the world's leading guitarists famous. These custom high output pickups cut through any mix with loud and proud authority, all the while maintaining an extreme balance and note definition. The overall tone is clear and rings true in any format with booming low ends and crisp mids and highs that are what timeless music is made from.
The Exotic Classic Deluxe Assassin is constructed with a flat top. The flat top styling gives a bold and pristine look to the edge of the instrument's shape. The binding on a flat top finishes off the edge cleanly and gives a sleek and clean look to the instrument.
- Construction: neck through
- Body wood: nato (eastern mahogany) with ebony stringers
- Body top: spalted or AAA quilted maple veneer with ebony stringers
- Body thickness: 40mm
- Top style: flat with arm taper
- Body binding: no
- Headstock style: small traditional 6 to a side vintage
- Headstock color: spalted or AAA quilted maple veneer
- Headstock binding: black one ply
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Neck wood: maple
- Back of neck: glossy natural
- Neck binding: black one ply
- Neck profile: thin
- Neck thickness at fret 1: 19mm
- Neck thickness at fret 12: 21mm
- Neck radius: 430mm
- Fretboard: ebony
- Inlay: none
- Frets: 24 jumbo 2.7mm
- Factory strings: 9 — 42
- Nut: 43mm
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Bridge type: Tone Pros tune o matic
- Tailpiece type: string through the body
- Pickups: 2 zebra Rockfield mafia humbuckers
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 three-way toggle and 1 tone (the tone knob is a push/pull that acts as a coil tap. It taps out the two outer coils of each pickup.)
- Hardware: black
- Special features: two end of body strap buttons for a custom strap fit and instrument positioning
- Finish: clear glossy