- Write a Review
Custom limited edition with pro features.
The B.C. Rich Pro X Custom Mockingbird electric guitar is a special limited edition that bows to its rich heritage featuring the famous and iconic Mockingbird body style with classic cutaways for full and easy fingerboard access. The mahogany body delivers full tone with a set through mahogany neck for added sustain and structural integrity. The neck has a rosewood fingerboard so you can dig into every note and 24 jumbo frets for long life and confident note bending. The 12" radius and BCR diamond inlays complete the look and feel of this great feeling neck. Dual-active B.C. Rich humbuckers provide low noise and plenty of output. It comes with Floyd Rose Special bridge and die-cast tuners.
Case sold separately.
Mahogany body with mahogany neck
24 jumbo frets
1-11/16" (43mm) nut width
24-5/8" scale length
12" neck radius
BCR diamond fingerboard inlays (3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19)
Traditional 3-to-a-side headstock shape
Two active B.C. Rich B.D.S.M humbuckers
Floyd Rose Special bridge type
3-way toggle switch, 2 volume and 2 tone
B.C. Rich die-cast tuners
.009 To .046 strings
Case sold separately
Add a Custom Mockingbird to your guitar arsenal today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.