- Product 500175
Baden D-Style Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The mahogany Baden D-Style is a dreadnought acoustic guitar that features a solid, 1-piece African mahogany (Khaya ivorensis) neck, sapele mahogany b...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A sassy, handmade dreadnought made with fine tone woods.
The mahogany Baden D-Style is a dreadnought acoustic guitar that features a solid, 1-piece African mahogany (Khaya ivorensis) neck, sapele mahogany body, and a Sitka spruce top. This Baden guitar is handmade by skilled luthiers using the finest woods and materials available. This D-Style Baden dreadnought's stylishly updated design will challenge the way you think about acoustic guitars. The D-Style Baden acoustic guitar also features premium components such as a bone nut and saddle and Ping chrome tuners.
- Neck: One-piece, solid African mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Body: Solid Sapele mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Peg head overlay: East Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood
- Bridge: East Indian rosewood
- Keystone rosette: Sapele mahogany / bone bovine
- Heel cap: East Indian rosewood
- Binding: Sapele mahogany
- Side purfling: European maple .5 mm
- Neck: Polyurethane satin
- Body: Polyurethane gloss
- Bridge: Linseed oil
- Fingerboard: Linseed oil
- Peg head finish: Polyurethane gloss
- Branding/logo: Gold satin
- Nut: Bone (bovine)
- Saddle (compensated): Bone (bovine)
- Tuners/buttons: Ping chrome, 14:1
- Bridge pins: Ebony/shell dots
- Strap buttons: Chrome
- Strings: Medium 80/20 Exp12
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I just picked one of these bad boys up... Simple understated quality. Wood binding in the sound hole?... I have never seen that before. But the guitar sounds nice and even and both of Baden's body style's are unique. Great for recording and playing live, I will be putting a Fishman in it soon.