- Product 512672
B.C. Rich Exotic Classic Assassin Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ASM Exotic Classic cuts no corners! With an exotic koa veneer with ebony stringers top, neck-through construction, ebony fretboards and stringers...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A guitar with killer features like an exotic wood top and neck-thru construction. Face it - this one has you in it's sights.
The ASM Exotic Classic cuts no corners! With an exotic koa veneer with ebony stringers top, neck-through construction, ebony fretboards and stringers and coil-tapped Rockfield Mafia pickups, this may be the ultimate BC Rich flat top!
Neck-Through construction is used on the Mockingbird ST because it provides the best possible sustain, resonance, comfort and access to higher frets. Neck-through has long been considered the premium construction method for high-end guitars. This construction starts with a long piece (or pieces) of premium North American maple. That piece runs from the tip of the headstock to the strap button on the opposite end of the guitar. This means that the headstock, fingerboard, pickups and bridge all are mounted to this single sound foundation. Sonically it is a difference you can hear. The neck-through construction also allows deeper cutaways, providing comfort no bolt-on or set neck could offer.
Rockfield Mafia Pickups
The Rockfield Mafia pickup is the perfect choice for that warm, overdriven tone that has made some of the world's leading guitarists famous. These custom high output pickups cut through any mix with loud and proud authority, all the while maintaining an extreme balance and note definition. The overall tone is clear and rings true in any format with booming low ends and crisp mids and highs that are what timeless music is made from.
The Exotic Classic Deluxe Assassin is constructed with a flat top. The flat top styling gives a bold and pristine look to the edge of the instrument's shape. The binding on a flat top finishes off the edge cleanly and gives a sleek and clean look to the instrument.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Construction: neck-through
- Body wood: nato (eastern mahogany)
- Body top: koa veneer with ebony stringers
- Body thickness: 40mm
- Top style: flat with arm taper
- Body binding: no
- Headstock style: small traditional 6 to a side
- Headstock color: koa veneer
- Headstock binding: cream one ply
- Tuners: B.C. Rich diecast
- Neck wood: maple
- Back of neck: glossy natural
- Neck binding: cream one ply
- Neck profile: thin
- Neck thickness at fret 1: 19mm
- Neck thickness at fret 12: 21mm
- Neck radius: 430mm
- Fretboard: ebony
- Inlay: none
- Frets: 24 jumbo 2.7mm
- Factory strings: 9 — 42
- Nut: 43mm
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Bridge type: Tone Pros tune o matic
- Tailpiece type: string through the body
- Pickups: 2 zebra Rockfield mafia humbuckers
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 three-way toggle and 1 tone (the tone knob is a push/pull that acts as a coil tap. It taps out the two outer coils of each pickup.)
- Hardware: chrome
- Special features: two end of body strap buttons for a custom strap fit and instrument positioning
- Finish: clear glossy
- Color: natural koa with ebony stringers
Pull the trigger - call or click today to order.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This guitar is great. The Koa top is amazing and is really classic bc rich. The Rockfields are great pickups butif I buy one of these guitars I will put in Dimarzio Super Distortions, But not because i don't like because I put them on all my bc riches (unless it has emgs). The guitar plays great and the coil taps are a nice touch. it stays in tune pretty well. I played through a marshall halfstack. This guitar is great for metal, thrash, blues and classic rock (70's-80's)