- Product H70176
Benedetto Guitars Bambino Deluxe Hollowbody Archtop Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This is a Benedetto Bambino Deluxe Hollow Body Archtop Electric Guitar with a Jazz Attitude…this deluxe version maintains the dimensional specificati...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premiere craftsmanship, single pickup, modern sound holes, and a flamed maple veneer top.
This is a Benedetto Bambino Deluxe Hollow Body Archtop Electric Guitar with a Jazz Attitude…this deluxe version maintains the dimensional specifications of the Bambino model (see sku# H70181) but adds modern sound holes, a flamed maple veneer top, gold hardware, and a deluxe binding package (w/b/w/b/w) to the body, neck and headstock.
The sound holes enhance the acoustic volume to the unplugged instrument and give the guitar a more traditional archtop look with only a single pickup placed in the rhythm position. To show off the beautiful flamed top, this instrument is available in a natural finish.
Robert Benedetto is widely acknowledged as today's foremost maker of archtop guitars. Over a prolific four-decade career, he has personally handcrafted nearly 800 instruments, including 500 archtops. "My roots are in jazz guitar. It's been my love and my focus since Day One."
- Body: Laminated Hollowbody Archtop: 14 ½" lower bout, 2 ¼" body depth, Florentine cutaway
- Top: Laminated flamed maple with sound openings
- Back: Laminated maple
- Sides: Laminated maple
- Bracing: Parallel Spruce
- Binding: Multiples of black/white throughout
- Neck: American maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" radius, with 12th fret abalone floral inlay
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16", bone
- Scale: 25"
- Frets: 22
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable with black wheels and posts
- Tailpiece: Model EPS (Ebony Professional Series)
- Pickup: 1 Benedetto A–6 gold
- Controls: Volume with push/pull tone coil tap
- Tuners: Gotoh gold with ebony buttons
- Finger rest: Ebony
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Strings: Pure nickel (.012 - .052)
Reviewed by 1 customer