- J21799 000001000 J21799000001000
Blueridge BR-142 Historic Series 12-Fret 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Understated elegance is the best way to describe the Blueridge BR-142 Historic Sereis Acoustic. It features a compact, 000-sized body with a slim, ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A boutique guitar without the boutique price.
Understated elegance is the best way to describe the Blueridge BR-142 Historic Sereis Acoustic. It features a compact, 000-sized body with a slim, mahogany neck that joins at the 12th fret. This guitar is built for tone with a forward X-braced top of select spruce and solid mahogany back and sides. It's comfortable to hold and play, and the bridge placement on the top provides a deep, rich mellow tone you won't find in other guitars. Case sold separately.
- Body type: 12-Fret OOO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Choice solid mohagany
- Bracing pattern: Pre-war foward X
- Body finish: Vintage-Toned High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Vintage Toned High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh vintage-style open-back with butterbean buttons
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this high-quality Blueridge today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.