- Product 513624
Blueridge BR-160B Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Blueridge BR-160 is a pre-war inspired acoustic dreadnought guitar with gorgeous herringbone trim. Traditional, forward-position, hand-carved par...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Blueridge BR-160 is a pre-war inspired acoustic dreadnought guitar with gorgeous herringbone trim. Traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true. The 160B dreadnought has a big sound and great looks. Blueridge guitars are selected by players and many of today's working professionals as one of the best sounding, most well made, and innovative brands on the market today.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid, select Indian rosewood back and sides
- Delicate herringbone top inlay with white binding
- Back features center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- Beautiful high-gloss black finish
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss and rod dovetail neck joint
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Finished black peghead adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Saga's exclusive Dalmation tortoise-style pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted