- Product 513646
Blueridge BR-160C Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This pre-war inspired "Herringbone" dreadnought acoustic guitar has it all...including a deep cutaway! The instrument's already great sound and great...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This pre-war inspired "Herringbone" dreadnought acoustic guitar has it all...including a deep cutaway! The instrument's already great sound and great looks have made this one of the most desirable acoustic guitars in production today. And now with the cutaway offering greater accessibility to the higher frets, the BR-160C is sure to attract even more attention.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Deep cutaway body design for easy access to upper frets
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint has adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Saga's exclusive Dalmation style pickguard
- Natural high-gloss finish with agied toner
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted