- Product 513675
Blueridge BR-180C Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Not only does it look great, the BR-180C dreadnought guitar also offers the adventurous player greater access to the upper frets as well as high-qua...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A tone powerhouse with a mad beauty.
Not only does it look great, the BR-180C dreadnought guitar also offers the adventurous player greater access to the upper frets as well as high-quality Fishman Prefix Plus electronics. As with any Blueridge guitar, each BR-180C is crafted to be light and resonant with meticulous attention paid to every detail. Blueridge guitars feature traditional dovetail neck joints, slim mahogany necks, traditional forward X-bracing and a host of other great features you'd expect from one of most popular traditional-style guitars on the market today!
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Fishman Prefix Plus electronics
- Abalone border and sound hole rosette
- Premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all borders
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone "snow flake" position markers on fingerboard
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- White body binding and inlaid abalone on all boarders in traditional fashion
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint, adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Bone nut with 1 11/16" width
- Bone saddle
- Scale length of 25.5"
- Rosewood peghead overlay with uniquie, Mother-of-pearl and abalone inlay design
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
- Shop Adjusted