- Product 524005
Blueridge BR-341 O Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Developed in the spirit of creativity and prosperity that was felt in America after the turn of the century and recalling the Great San Francisco Qua...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Built in the tradition of historic parlor-style guitars
Developed in the spirit of creativity and prosperity that was felt in America after the turn of the century and recalling the Great San Francisco Quake of 1906, the BR-341 guitar is from the Blueridge Historic "Earthquake" Series. Developed from exceptional instruments of that period, the parlor-style BR-341 acoustic clearly proves that quality can stand the test of time. Over 100 years later, those early parlor instruments still continue to be among the best sounding and highest valued collectibles on the market today.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with X-pattern bracing
- Solid mahogany back & sides
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Dark tortoise binding and matching soundhole rings
- Ebony fingerboard and pyramid-style bridge
- Mahogany neck with traditional slotted peghead
- High-quality, nickel-plated tuners with black plastic buttons
- Bone nut and saddle
- Nut width: 1-7/8"
- Scale Length: 24.6"