- Product 524004
Blueridge BR-361 O Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Made with the professional player and instrument aficionado in mind, the Blueridge BR-361 parlor-style acoustic guitar is distinguished visually and ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Deep, rich tone and a beautiful vintage vibe.
Made with the professional player and instrument aficionado in mind, the Blueridge BR-361 parlor-style acoustic guitar is distinguished visually and tonally with its solid select Sitka spruce top and solid East Indian rosewood for the back, sides, and body binding. This combination of choice materials and quality workmanship adds up to deep, rich tone and a vintage look well beyond its price tag.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with X-pattern bracing
- Solid Indian rosewood back & sides and body binding
- Herringbone top trim and matching soundhole rings
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ebony fingerboard and pyramid-style bridge
- Mahogany neck with diamond volute on back of peghead
- Traditional slotted peghead
- High-quality, nickel-plated tuners with grained ivoroid plastic buttons
- Bone nut and saddle
- Nut width: 1-7/8"
- Scale Length: 24.6"