- H74996 000001000 H74996000001000
Blueridge BR-41 Contemporary Series Baby Blueridge Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Blueridge has designed a beautiful little guitar in answer to numerous requests for a small, 3/4 size 6-string guitar thats easy to play for youngste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegant 3/4 size 6-string guitar that' easy to play and easy on the eyes.
Blueridge has designed a beautiful little guitar in answer to numerous requests for a small, 3/4 size 6-string guitar thats easy to play for youngsters or anyone with smaller hands. Its the new BR-41. It features a stunning solid spruce top with handcarved bracing and mahogany back and sides for excellent tone and projection. A low-profile, mahogany neck with 22-7/8" scale makes playing easy on the fingers. Eye candy includes ornate inlays, tortoise body binding, vintage style tuners, and more.
The Blueridge BR-41 also makes for the perfect travel guitar as well as a convenient tool for songwriters. Check out all that the BR-41 has to offer and see how this would be a worthy addition to your collection.
6-string Tenor-guitar sized body
Solid spruce top with handcarved parabolic X bracing
Mahogany back and sides
Tortoise body binding with fine black and white purfling lines
Low-profile, mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Dovetail neck - body joint
Blueridge banner and ornate inlay of white pearl and abalone
Vintage-style open-back gears with butterbean-style nickel-plated tuners
Scale length: 22-7/8"
Nut width: 1-11/16"
Natural high-gloss finish
Bone nut and saddle
Elegance and great sound do come in small packages. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.