- H74961 000001000 H74961000001000
Blueridge BR-43AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Blueridge BR-43AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has the same Adirondack Spruce that gave the Prewar Classics their legendar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Prewar tone woods, style, and craftsmanship make this an affordable classic.
The Blueridge BR-43AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has the same Adirondack Spruce that gave the Prewar Classics their legendary sound and is available on some of today's most expensive boutique guitars. With a slim mahogany neck and a OOO size mahogany body, the BR-43AS is easy to handle with a big, huge tone and a low, low price. Look over the detailed features and judge for yourself how this is an excellent value.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with handcarved parabolic braces in authentic PreWar forward X-position
- Rosewood bridge with maple bridgeplate
- Sunburst high-gloss finish
- Mahogony back, sides and rosewood peghead overlay
- Elegant multi-line rosette and single line backstrip
- 5-ply body purfling (B/W/B/W/B)
- Carved low profile mahogany neck with East Indian rosewood fingerboard with adjustable truss rod
- Unique Blueridge M.O.P. peghead inlay and dot position markers
- Dovetail neck joint
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Nickel-plated vintage-style, open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons tuners and a 14:1 ratio
- Scale length: 25 5/8 inch
- Nut width: 1 3/4 inch
- Shop adjusted
Hear for yourself how Adirondack tops do make a difference. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.