- H74961 000001000 H74961000001000
Blueridge BR-43AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Blueridge BR-43AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has the same Adirondack Spruce that gave the Prewar Classics their legendar...Read More
Prewar tone woods, style, and craftsmanship make this an affordable classic.
The Blueridge BR-43AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar has the same Adirondack Spruce that gave the Prewar Classics their legendary sound and is available on some of today's most expensive boutique guitars. With a slim mahogany neck and a OOO size mahogany body, the BR-43AS is easy to handle with a big, huge tone and a low, low price. Look over the detailed features and judge for yourself how this is an excellent value.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with handcarved parabolic braces in authentic PreWar forward X-position
- Rosewood bridge with maple bridgeplate
- Sunburst high-gloss finish
- Mahogony back, sides and rosewood peghead overlay
- Elegant multi-line rosette and single line backstrip
- 5-ply body purfling (B/W/B/W/B)
- Carved low profile mahogany neck with East Indian rosewood fingerboard with adjustable truss rod
- Unique Blueridge M.O.P. peghead inlay and dot position markers
- Dovetail neck joint
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Nickel-plated vintage-style, open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons tuners and a 14:1 ratio
- Scale length: 25 5/8 inch
- Nut width: 1 3/4 inch
Hear for yourself how Adirondack tops do make a difference. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.