- J33493 000001000 J33493000001000
Blueridge BR-5060 John Jorgeson Signature Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Legendary multi-instrumentalist John Jorgenson is a consummate master of many different instruments and musical styles. From the Desert Rose Band to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
John’s favorite stylistic touches and some rare features.
Legendary multi-instrumentalist John Jorgenson is a consummate master of many different instruments and musical styles. From the Desert Rose Band to the Hellecasters to Elton John and Earl Scruggs, John’s versatility, musicality and fabulous technique know no limits.
Blueridge is proud to announce their latest collaboration with John in a Signature Model dreadnaught guitar that incorporates many of John’s favorite stylistic touches as well as a few other design and material selections never before found on any other dreadnaught guitar. Materials like rare and highly prized solid Port Orford cedar—a strong, light and extremely resonant wood used for the top, or the specifically engineered oversized soundhole combined with prewar style forward shifted X-bracing to name just a few; assure that this guitar was designed to sound great and perform at the highest levels.
Aged, solid Port Orford cedar top with oversized soundhole
Santos rosewood back and sides
Hand-carved scalloped bracing in the prewar-style forward-shifted X pattern
Carved mahogany, low profile neck with adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck joint
Ebony fingerboard and bridge
Dalmatian tortoise body binding & matching pickguard
Ebony peghead overlay with Blueridge logo in mother-of-pearl and Signature Desert Rose inlay in abalone
Accurate, nickel-plated vintage style 14:1 ratio tuners with round buttons
Natural high-gloss finish with vintage-toned top
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Port Orford Cedar
- Back & sides: Select Santos Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Vintage enclosed
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Own this special dreadnought. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.