- Product H74963
Blueridge BR-63AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This Blueridge BR-63AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar is made in the popular OOO size. This fine guitar has a top selected from ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Prewar style, craftsmanship, and tone woods make this affordable guitar an instant classic.
This Blueridge BR-63AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar is made in the popular OOO size. This fine guitar has a top selected from the same forests that supplied the wood for most of the Classic Prewar guitars that now sell for 5 and 6 figures. Adirondack Spruce was the secret of the Prewar Tone, and now you can get this legendary wood on a new BR-63AS with its subtle Vintage Sunburst top finish. With back and sides of select rosewood, the tone is clear—and the price is right. Look over the detailed features and judge for yourself how this is an excellent value.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with handcarved parabolic braces in authentic PreWar forward X-position
- Rosewood bridge with maple bridgeplate
- Sunburst high-gloss finish
- Santos rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
- Elegant multi-line rosette and backstrip
- 5-ply body purfling (W/B/W/B/W)
- Carved low profile mahogany neck with East Indian rosewood fingerboard with adjustable truss rod
- Unique Blueridge M.O.P. peghead inlay and dot position markers
- Dovetail neck joint
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Nickel-plated vintage-style, open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons tuners and a 14:1 ratio
- Scale length: 25 1/2 inch
- Nut width: 1 3/4 inch
Hear how stronger spruce equals stronger tone. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Blueridge BR-63AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar:
I've tried Martins that didn't sound this good.. Full, balanced tone in treble, mids and bass. Beautifully crafted guitar for a very reasonable price!