- Product H74958
Blueridge BR-73AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
With flashing abalone pearl around the top and rosette, the Blueridge BR-73AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar is indeed a picture...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Prewar tone woods, traditional design, and intricate craftsmanship create classic tone and vibe.
With flashing abalone pearl around the top and rosette, the Blueridge BR-73AS Adirondack Top Craftsman Series 000 Acoustic Guitar is indeed a picture. The rare, Adirondack spruce top is finished in a subtle, Vintage sunburst, with the slim mahogany neck and attractive rosewood back and sides finished in a natural shade. Hexagonal outlines of abalone pearl grace the rosewood fingerboard, and the peghead is faced with rosewood. The tone is as fine as any new guitar made, and the price makes this an affordable classic.
- Solid Adirondack spruce top with handcarved parabolic braces in authentic PreWar forward X-position
- Sunburst high-gloss finish
- Santos rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
- Elegant multi-line rosette and backstrip
- White body, neck and headstock binding
- Delicate wood marquetry backstrip
- Abalone rosette and top purfling
- Carved low profile mahogany neck with East Indian rosewood fingerboard with adjustable truss rod
- Dovetail neck joint
- Outlined hexagonal abalone position markers
- Unique Blueridge M.O.P. peghead inlay
- Rosewood bridge with maple bridgeplate
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Gold-plated vintage-style, open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons tuners and a 14:1 ratio
- Scale length: 25 5/8 inch
- Nut width: 1 3/4 inch
- Shop adjusted
Enjoy beauty, depth, and balance from this guitar's Adirondack top. Order today.