- H82505 000000000 H82505000000000
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-343 000 Acoustic Guitar (Gospel Model)
- Write a Review
The Blueridge Gospel Model BR-343 acoustic guitar is a member of the Contemporary Series. Mahogany back and sides are topped with solid Sitka spruce,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile sound with classic style.
The Blueridge Gospel Model BR-343 acoustic guitar is a member of the Contemporary Series. Mahogany back and sides are topped with solid Sitka spruce, so you'll get a textured tone with plenty of power. It features a magnificent abalone and pearl Chalice and Cross on the headstock, while the ancient locked ring symbol for the Trinity marks the fingerboard, giving it a stunningly beautiful look.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Hand-carved parabolic shaped and scalloped top bracing in the authentic Prewar, forward-X pattern position
- Mahogany back and sides
- Dovetail neck joint
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge with black plastic bridge pins
- Pearl Trinity fingerboard inlays
- Vintage two-color sunburst throughout entire body
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inch
- Scale length: 25.6 inch
- Shop adjusted
Call or click to get this great go-to guitar with standout looks.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.