- Product 524011
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-40 Adirondack Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The BR-40 Adirondack Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar from the Contemporary Series has a select and rare solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved par...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Classy appointments and a premium Adirondack spruce top put this affordably priced guitar in a league of its own.
The BR-40 Adirondack Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar from the Contemporary Series has a select and rare solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in an authentic prewar forward X pattern. Mahogany back and sides complete the guitar's body. The Blueridge BR-40 also boasts a vintage late-'30s-style sunburst high-gloss finish; low-profile carved mahogany neck with mother-of-pearl dot position markers; East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge; and a dovetail neck-to-body joint. Classy appointments such as accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons, bone nut and saddle, and an ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay complete this elegant acoustic guitar.
- Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Mahogany back and sides
- Vintage late-30's style sunburst high-gloss finish
- Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted