- Write a Review
One of the most popular Blueridge models, now with factory installed Fishman electronics.
The Blueridge BR-40CE cutaway dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is one of the most popular guitars of the Blueridge Contemporary line to receive a modern face-lift. Every detail makes for easy playability and big, powerful tone. The solid Sitka spruce top is dynamic and powerful; meanwhile the mahogany back and sides offer extraordinary texture. Gorgeous accouterments like 5-ply body binding, mother-of-pearl inlays and nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners. Authentic pre-war bracing ensures tone and volume just like the finest vintage guitars. Add to this a deep cutaway and a state-of-the-art pickup system by Fishman and you've got a guitar that's perfect for every performance.
- Select, solid Sitka Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Deep cutaway design
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Factory installed Fishman Presys Plus transducer system
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut Width: 1 11/16 inch
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch
- Shop Adjusted
Plug in and amplify a vintage acoustic tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.