- H82523 000000000 H82523000000000
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-40LH Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Blueridge BR-40 left-handed dreadnought acoustic guitar is certainly the workhorse of the Blueridge Contemporary line. Every detail makes for eas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sitka spruce, mahogany and breathtaking details for lefties.
The Blueridge BR-40 left-handed dreadnought acoustic guitar is certainly the workhorse of the Blueridge Contemporary line. Every detail makes for easy playability & a big, powerful tone. The solid Sitka spruce top is dynamic and powerful; meanwhile the mahogany back and sides offer extraordinary texture. Gorgeous accouterments like 5-ply body binding, mother-of-pearl inlays and nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners complete this very popular model.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Mahogany back and sides
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inch
- Scale length: 25.6 inch
- Shop Adjusted
It' time you had a superior left-handed acoustic, call or click today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.