- J21807 000001000 J21807000001000
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-60A Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Blueridge BR-60A, with its gleaming natural finish, offers an unbeatable combination of tone, playability and value! The rare, expensive solid Ad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic dreadnought body with rare Adriondack spruce top and Santos mahogany back and sides at an affordable price.
The Blueridge BR-60A, with its gleaming natural finish, offers an unbeatable combination of tone, playability and value! The rare, expensive solid Adirondack spruce top with Blueridge's famous parabolic forward-x bracing is the secret to that genuine prewar tone. Choicest rosewood forms the back and sides while the slim, easy-playing neck of mahogany features an adjustable truss-rod to ensure perfect alignment at all times.
The big booming tone of the BR-60A is perfect for bluegrass and many other styles of music. The bridge and fingerboard are of the finest East Indian rosewood and the top is edged with the traditional herringbone pattern. The neck joins the body and the 14th fret and the comfortable 1" nut width. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Santos Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Carved mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Santos rosewood
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this special Blueridge guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.