- H82516 000000000 H82516000000000
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-60CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Blueridge BR-60CE acoustic-electric guitar featuring Santos rosewood is sure to impress. Every detail makes for a great look and easy playability...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rosewood and spruce dreadnought, amplified by Fishman.
The Blueridge BR-60CE acoustic-electric guitar featuring Santos rosewood is sure to impress. Every detail makes for a great look and easy playability. This contemporary take on a dreadnought offers a big and powerful tone. The bass-resonating Santos rosewood back and sides give the BR-60 CE rich texture, while the solid Sitka spruce top gives it powerful and clear projection. With features like 5-ply body binding, mother-of-pearl inlays and nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners, there are few guitars on the market that compare. Add a deep cutaway for comfortable playing and a state-of-the-art pickup system by Fishman and you've got a guitar that's perfect for every performance.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top
- Santos rosewood back and sides
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Deep cutaway design
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Factory installed Fishman Presys Plus transducer system
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut Width: 1 11/16 inch
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch
- Shop Adjusted
Pick up this stellar all arounder with a unique tone, call or click today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.