- J21816 000001000 J21816000001000
Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-63CE Cutaway 000 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Many players consider the 000 14-fret guitar to be the ideal body size. With its relatively wide lower bout and shallow depth it gives the most tone ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid Sitka and Santos mahogany tonewoods in a single cutaway body design with top-quality Fishman electronics.
Many players consider the 000 14-fret guitar to be the ideal body size. With its relatively wide lower bout and shallow depth it gives the most tone and volume in an easy-handling package. Blueridge Contemporary Series guitars feature tops of select, solid spruce with parabolic, forward X-bracing.
Some of the BR-63CE's great appointments multi-ply body purfling, mother-of-pearl dot markers, a multi-line rosette and backstrip, maple bridge plate, and last, but least, a cutaway and onboard electronics by Fishman. Case sold separately.
- Body type: OOO
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Santos Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward X
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Carved mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Notch
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Santos rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel-plated
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this great Blueridge guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.