- Write a Review
This looker has a highly playable body, stylish appointments and versatile Fishman electronics.
Many players consider the 000 14-fret guitar to be the ideal body size. With its relatively wide lower bout and shallow depth it gives the most tone and volume in an easy-handling package. Blueridge Contemporary Series guitars feature tops of select, solid spruce with parabolic, forward X-bracing.
The BR-73CE features the popular option of a a single cutaway model, white body, neck and headstock binding, delicate wood marquetry backstrip, abalone rosette and top purfling, outilined hexagonal abalone position markers and gold-plated tuners. The onboard electronics by Fishman provide you with a low, mid, treble and brilliance controls as well as notch and phase filters, and a tuner. Case sold separately.
Body type: OOO
Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
Back & sides: Santos mahogany
Bracing pattern: Forward X
Body finish: High Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Low profile
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
Neck wood: Carved mahogany
Scale length: 25.6"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: High Gloss
Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
Preamp EQ: 4-band
Feedback filter: Notch
Headstock overlay: Santos rosewood
Tuning machines: Gold-plated
Bridge: Indian Rosewood
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: China
Order this Blueridge today for a great experience right out the box.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.