- Product 518992
Blueridge Historic Series "000" BR-143CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
From folk to fingerstyle, the Blueridge BR-143 Historic Series OOO Acoustic Guitar can really do it all. Its smaller body size makes it easy to wrap ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sweet vintage tone and style combined with a very comfortable body!
From folk to fingerstyle, the Blueridge BR-143 Historic Series OOO Acoustic Guitar can really do it all. Its smaller body size makes it easy to wrap your arms around to focus on playing. Crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure Golden Era tone. The intricate pearl and abalone inlay work on the headstock, fingerboard, and delicate marquetry center strip on the back are touches of fine art. Aged-tone finish completes the BR-143CE guitar's vintage look. The slim mahogany neck and comfortable 000-sized body make it a truly enjoyable acoustic electric guitar to play.
Blueridge Historic Series Guitars offer authentic vintage style with strict adherence to the spirit of prewar instruments from the materials used to the ornate inlay work. If you've been searching for a Golden Era guitar that isn't priced like it's made of gold, then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII, Blueridge guitars are made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.
Like the best musical instruments, Blueridge guitars such as the BR-143CE acoustic-electric, aren't overbuilt; they're crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top
- Prewar-style hand-carved forward X-pattern parabolic braces
- Choice solid mahogany back and sides
- Traditional dreadnought body size
- Slim mahogany neck
- Dovetail neck joint at 14th fret
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 1-11/16" nut width
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Bound rosewood headstock overlay
- Unique mother-of-pearl and abalone peghead design
- Abalone hexagonal fretboard inlays
- B/W/B body binding
- Fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Mother-of-pearl dot bridge inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Delicate wood marquetry back center strip
- Aged natural high-gloss finish
- Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners
- Butterbean-style tuner buttons
- Shop adjusted