- Product 524009
Blueridge Historic Series BR-160 Adirondack Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The BR-160 Adirondack Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar from the Historic Series has a select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pre-war punch at a price you can afford.
The BR-160 Adirondack Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar from the Historic Series has a select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in an authentic prewar forward "X" pattern. The BR-160 also has a solid, select Indian rosewood back and sides, white body binding with a delicate herringbone inlay around the top, and a lightly toned high-gloss top finish. A slim, adjustable mahogany neck with a dovetail neck joint lends the guitar stability and great playability. This guitar is truly vintage from head to toe.
- Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Saga's exclusive Dalmation-style pickguard
- High-gloss lightly toned top finish
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted