- Product 500495
Breedlove Atlas Series Solo J350/CM Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Atlas Solo J350/CM is a solid top acoustic electric guitar that takes advantage of bold aesthetic. With the Breedlove Engineered Bracing and JLD ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clean acoustic tone in a simple, tasteful design.
The Atlas Solo J350/CM is a solid top acoustic electric guitar that takes advantage of bold aesthetic. With the Breedlove Engineered Bracing and JLD Bridge Truss System, this resonant and versatile jumbo body is very comfortable, sounds great acoustically, and records cleanly and dynamically. The Breedlove guitar's specially tuned top is also ideal for alternate tunings and powerfully projects for big group jams.
- Jumbo, Extra Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top
- Mahogany Laminate Back and Sides
- Lower Bout Width 17"
- Extra Deep Body - 125mm to 100mm at heel
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Breedlove "Monitor" Side Sound Hole
- Black Binding with BWBWB Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- Breedlove Offset Dots position markers
- Satin Finish, Body & Neck
- Breedlove Atlas Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup
- On board chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove Deluxe Gigbag included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove and Peter Newport, Crafted in Korea
- Final Setup & Quality Assurance in Bend, Oregon USA, new label, QC sticker
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This guitar out-played some the high end Taylor's that I picked up in the acoustic room. The resonance and warm tones are extremely accessible through the breakthrough "monitor" sound hole located on the side. The sound punches the player in the face. Though made in Korea, the J350 rivals a few of my American made acoustic. My only complaint is keeping the buzz away. The correct balance of humidity has done the trick for me. Pick up a case humidifier and check it every so often to make sure it doesn't get over saturated during the winter.