- Product 500483
Breedlove Atlas Series Studio C250/EF Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Atlas Series Studio C250/EF is an acoustic electric guitar that is extremely easy to record and the laminate flamed maple back and sides are stun...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A reconfigured guitar offering enhanced projection and subtle aesthetic touches.
The Atlas Series Studio C250/EF is an acoustic electric guitar that is extremely easy to record and the laminate flamed maple back and sides are stunning. With its dynamic voice, this Breedlove Atlas is a bold acoustic-electric concert ready to be recorded or plugged in and played out. The L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup has an EQ, notch, filter, chromatic tuner and an in-line mute function.
- Deep Body Concert, Acoustic Electric, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Englemann Spruce Top
- Flamed Maple Laminate Back and Sides with Toner
- Shallow Depth 4-1/16" at Tail Block, 3-1/4" at Heel
- Lower Bout Width 15-1/4"
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid Bound Body with BWBWB Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Purfling Ring
- STUDIO Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Finish, Satin Neck
- Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup
- On board chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove Deluxe Gigbag included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove and Peter Newport, Crafted in Korea
- Final Setup and Quality Assurance in Bend, Oregon USA, new label, QC sticker