- Product 500486
Breedlove Atlas Series Studio D250/EF Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Atlas Studio D250/EF is an acoustic-electric dreadnought with a solid top and back. This bold Breedlove guitar is easy to record with its dynamic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Enhanced sound projection and subtle aesthetic touches make this dreadnought a complete package.
The Atlas Studio D250/EF is an acoustic-electric dreadnought with a solid top and back. This bold Breedlove guitar is easy to record with its dynamic yet pure sound. It has been re-voiced, re-intonated, and it is ready to record or plug in and play out. This Atlas Studio acoustic guitar model combines Breedlove design elements and balanced tonal signature with high-quality manufacturing practices to bring you a highly affordable acoustic masterpiece.
- Dreadnought with Soft Cutaway
- Solid Englemann Spruce Top
- Laminated Flamed Maple Back & Sides with Toner
- Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-3/4" at Heel
- Lower Bout Width 16"
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid Bound Body & neck with BWBWB Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- STUDIO Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Finish, Satin Neck
- Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Chrome Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup
- On board chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove Deluxe Gigbag included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove and Peter Newport, Crafted in Korea
- Final Setup and Quality Assurance in Bend, Oregon USA, new label, QC sticker