- Product 500488
Breedlove Atlas Series Studio J350/CR Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Atlas Studio J350/CR is a solid top acoustic guitar that takes advantage of bold aesthetic and sound featuring the Breedlove bracing system with ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Improved projection for big group jams.
The Atlas Studio J350/CR is a solid top acoustic guitar that takes advantage of bold aesthetic and sound featuring the Breedlove bracing system with bridge truss for sustain. The resonant and versatile jumbo body is very comfortable and sounds great acoustically. This Breedlove guitar records clean and dynamically. The J350/CR's tuned top is ideal for alternate tunings and projects well for big group jams.
- Jumbo, Extra Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top
- Laminate Rosewood Back and Sides
- Extra Deep Body
- Lower Bout Width 17"
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Ivoroid Binding with BWBWB Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- STUDIO Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Finish, Satin Neck
- Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup
- On board chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove Deluxe Gigbag included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove and Peter Newport, Crafted in Korea
- Final Setup and Quality Assurance in Bend, Oregon USA, new label, QC sticker
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I'm no expert, but I can't believe I'm the first to review this guitar. Maybe nobody's buying it (or bothering to review it), but I love it. Cedar top has a nice and warm tone, and the jumbo body projects wonderfully with both a light touch and harder strumming. Extremely comfortable all around, for me. Not sure how big a difference the rosewood laminate body makes, but it does have excellent bass and balanced mids and highs. Set-up straight out of the box was excellent (I've had bad experiences with this in the past). Plugged in it sounds nice and meets my expectations. This guitar was exactly what I hoped it would be, but is probably not for everyone.