- Product J31442
Breedlove Journey Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Part of their Journey Series, Breedlove has built this limited edition Concert model in a limited run of 50 units worldwide. The Breedlove Journey Co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rare Brazilian rosewood paired with salvaged Sitka give this acoustic a bass presence like no other.
Part of their Journey Series, Breedlove has built this limited edition Concert model in a limited run of 50 units worldwide. The Breedlove Journey Concert is designed to deliver powerful, robust sound. It takes full advantage of its Brazilian tonewood's character of delivering highly present bass tones much as a woofer does for a sound system. There is little subtlety with this instrument. The more a musician dives into the Breedlove Journey, the more it will respond. The salvaged Sitka spruce top is paired perfectly to allow for tonal balance and, most importantly, tonal range. The Breedlove Journey truly comes alive the second it is played.
About the body tonewood
Over 50 years ago a few Brazilian rosewood logs were shipped from NE Brazil to a village just outside of Madrid, Spain. It was stored in an open air warehouse for a couple decades and then sawn into tonewood sets, stickered and left to season for decades more. Brazilian rosewood has long been regarded as the pinnacle of all tonewoods for its amazing ability to resonate deep, rich, powerful bass notes while still shimmering with the treble tones. And the half century natural aging of this Brazilian collection has given Breedlove the cream of the crop. All legally documented.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Salvaged Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Natural High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Scale length: Info not available
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Brazilian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 381, Gold with black buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Continue your musical journey with this Journey today! Order now!