- Product J20956
Breedlove Oregon Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Breedlove's Oregon Dreadnought is for the player who wants the stout projection of a Breedlove dreadnought with the unique look, midrange fullness, d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Features homegrown tonewoods from the Pacific Northwest for a beautiful all-American classic dreadnought.
Breedlove's Oregon Dreadnought is for the player who wants the stout projection of a Breedlove dreadnought with the unique look, midrange fullness, depth, clarity, and liveliness of locally sourced myrtle. The most accessible American-made platform for the Breedlove rounded dreadnought, it's voiced to project defined tone with volume and clarity and features a slightly rounded upper bout to provide a great sound chamber and to be less restrictive for the player. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Myrtlewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Semi-gloss with toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Hard rock maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this Made in the USA dread today!