A great Breedlove guitar for beginners or advanced players seeking a simple yet sophisticated design.
The Breedlove Passport C200/SMP acoustic guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop C20 shape but has the snappy voice of the Breedlove Revival Series OMs. With 14 frets to body, the Breedlove Passport C200 guitar is highly versatile, fast playing, comfortable and great for beginners and advanced players. It is crafted with a solid spruce top and clean laminated maple back & sides that have been given a rich dark stain finished in silky satin. Comes with gig bag.
- Full sized C20 shaped acoustic guitar with 25.5" string scale
- Solid spruce top (either Englemann or Sitka)
- Laminated dark stained maple back & sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-1/2" at heel
- Breedlove Revival "Pre-War" style scalloped bracing
- Black binding, top, back, corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Satin finish
- Breedlove Atlas rosewood bridge
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Lightweight gig bag Included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove
Get Breedlove quality at a great price!