- Product 583492
Breedlove Passport C250/CMe, T Travel Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Breedlove Passport C250/CMe, T travel guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop C25 shape and voice. The C25 shape is highly versatile and efficient....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A great travel guitar with upgraded electronics.
The Breedlove Passport C250/CMe, T travel guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop C25 shape and voice. The C25 shape is highly versatile and efficient. This travel acoustic electric guitar has a short scale length and is tuned to A. The balanced, full sound of the C25 Passport is now ready to be your travel companion without sacrificing tone or feel.
The travel acoustic guitar replaces the older Passport C25, T with upgraded electronics and lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance. Enjoy the Passport Tuner VTC pickup with the backlit chromatic tuner and easy to read tuning indicator. Breedlove has also moved the 9V battery to the endpin area. This Breedlove travel guitar is a great complement to your full size instruments in an ensemble setting. Easy to play, fun to take out. Includes gig bag.
- Travel scale C25 shaped body with 19.1" string scale
- Solid Western red cedar top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Scalloped tenor bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Black binding, top, back, corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Offset Breedlove pattern pearl position markers
- Satin finish
- Breedlove Atlas rosewood bridge
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 485 mm (19.1") string length with 21 frets approximately with 15 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm, saddle same as Atlas acoustics see sample for spacing
- Tuned to A (also can be tuned to G with heavier strings)
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod-soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport tuner VTC active pickup
- Chromatic tuner with backlit screen for easy tuning
- End pin area 9-volt battery access
- D'addario 16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag included
Enjoy the convenience of practicing on the road!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Breedlove Passport C250/CMe, T Travel Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Nice guitar it looks a little plain when I first got it but the sound was spot on. I had to get use to the cedar top on the guitar, the sound was something I was not use to but the more I've played it the better it keeps sounding. no problem with it staying in tune. the tunner that comes with the guitar is great. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan at the time. and play this guitar everyday. the sound that it produces in my tight living space is really good
the only problem that I have with this guitar is that the action was set way too wich is kind of a problem with me because the only thing that I have to adjust the bridge is a file on a multi tool. but this was some thing that I do with all my guitars. (adjust the action)
the Guitar is worth the value, just based on the sound alone and the craftmanship