- Product 583488
Breedlove Passport PLUS D/Sfe Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Inspired by the Breedlove Custom Shop Revival dreadnought shape and voice, the D/SFe acoustic-electric guitar has tone that is big, powerful, and com...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A traditional dreadnought with tone that is big, powerful, and complex.
Inspired by the Breedlove Custom Shop Revival dreadnought shape and voice, the D/SFe acoustic-electric guitar has tone that is big, powerful, and complex. A solid Sitka spruce top and flamed maple back and sides generate a warm tone with good projection. This Breedlove guitar includes the Passport Tuner VTC pickup with a backlit chromatic tuner. The Breedlove D/SFe guitar also features lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance. This acoustic-electric guitar is fun to play loud for both beginners and advanced players. Includes gig bag.
- Full-sized Revival style dreadnought shaped body with 25.5" string scale
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated flamed maple back & sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at tail block, 3-1/2" at heel
- Scalloped Revival pre-war style bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Cream binding, top, back and corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Glossy finish
- Pinless rosewood "belly bridge"
- Indian rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport VTC active pickup
- Chromatic Tuner with backlit display for easy tuning
- Endpin area 9-Volt battery access
- D'Addario EXP16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag Included
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Made from top tier materials ... this guitar sounds and plays great. The spruce top with maple back and sides give it a rich warm tone. It plays as well as most of the higher end taylors, martins and gibson guitars but without all of the flashy inlay and what not. It's classic dreadnought body style and beautiful finish gives this guitar a very appealing look as well. Also, it has a built in tuner which is very convenient. For the money it's definitely one of the best guitars you can buy.