- Product 583485
Breedlove Passport PLUS D250/SB Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Breedlove Passport PLUS D250/SB acoustic-electric guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop D25 shape and voice. The D25 shape is big and full soundi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A cutaway dreadnought with power and sustain.
The Breedlove Passport PLUS D250/SB acoustic-electric guitar is inspired by the Custom Shop D25 shape and voice. The D25 shape is big and full sounding. This Breedlove dreadnought guitar features the amazing tone of the bridge truss bracing system for big powerful sustain and complexity in each note.
A versatile Sitka spruce top and exotic bubinga back and sides produce a great sound and make this acoustic-electric guitar a top value. The Passport VTC electronics provide efficient, customizable amplification with an integrated electronic tuner. A deep cutaway gives you access to the upper fretboard. The Breedlove Passport PLUS D250/SB guitar has lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance.
- Full-sized C25 shaped cutaway guitar with 25.5" string scale
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated bubinga back & sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-1/2" at heel
- Original bridge truss and scalloped bracing pattern
- Cream binding, top, back
- Abalone rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Glossy finish
- Breedlove Atlas rosewood pinless bridge
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport VTC active pickup
- Chromatic Tuner with backlit screen for easy tuning
- Endpin area 9-Volt battery access
- D'Addario EXP16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag Included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove, Chris Lindquist and Peter Newport, Crafted in Korea
- Quality Assured in Bend, Oregon USA
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This guitar is amazing for the price. I would put it up against a Taylor or Martin any day regardless of their price. I was skeptical of the passport series at first because I saw them as being a travel guitar. This is not the case. There are a few travel guitars in the passport line up, but this is not one of them. This is a full size, full sounding guitar that performs above and beyond it's price range. I am more than impressed. I look forward to purchasing another to keep on hand as a back up.
I was shopping for a mid-priced electric acoustic guitar and finally decided to go with this one. The bubinga wood grain on the back and sides is complex yet aesthetically pleasing. What drew me to this guitar was that the sound unplugged surpassed all the other brands I had tried in its price range. The Breedlove electronics are simple and straight forward. The tuner face is easy to read. I would have liked a hardshell case with this guitar but, over all, I am quite satisfied with this guitar.