- J20953 000001000 J20953000001000
Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany is a go-to option for the professional musician and serious hobbyist seeking versatility with additional cutti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More power and balance with L.R. Baggs electronics.
The Breedlove Premier Concert Mahogany is a go-to option for the professional musician and serious hobbyist seeking versatility with additional cutting power in the upper registers and an evenly balanced low end. A perennial classic, it is built on the timeless foundation of mahogany and Sitka spruce.
The Premier Concert Rosewood exemplifies the best of the Breedlove sound in an award-winning body shape, with all the note-for-note clarity that has made Breedlove famous. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss top with aged toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Nickel Breedlove
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Solid American craftsmanship is only a click or call away!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.